The Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB Group) holds its Annual Meetings to discuss development issues and institutional matters. The meetings attract more than 2,000 participants and offer an ideal platform for decision-makers to discuss challenges and explore IsDB Group member countries' opportunities.
During the Annual Meetings period, seminars and flagship events feature top-level panelists from governments, international & regional organizations, the private sector, academia, and civil society. The side events program provides a dynamic platform to discuss economic, financial, and development issues of current interest to IsDB Group member countries and their partners.
The side events also encourage discussions and debates and promote partnerships, cooperation, and knowledge sharing. Most of the events are open to all registered participants.
• Health Safety Measures
• Virtual Sessions
• Adopted an all-in-one event management solution
• Attendee invitation and online registration of the participants
• Speaker Engagement and Moderation of the Sessions
• Coffee Breaks and Lunches and Gala Dinner arrangements
• Transportation of the Participants, including Airport transfers and VIP transportation
• Design of the Event and its production